One of the most essential items of road safety is Metal Beam Crash Barriers that are also known as Highway Guardrails.
W-BEAM & THRIE BEAM
- Raw Material conforming to IS 5986:2011 Grade: Fe 410 equivalent IS 10748:2004 & IS 2062:2011
- Hot dip Galvanized-Min. 550 gm/m2 conforming to “MORTH” & “AASHTO M180”
POST & SPACER
- Steel Grade conforming to IS 5986:2011 Grade: Fe 410 equivalent IS 10748:2004 & IS 2062:2011
- Cold formed, size 150 X 75 mm
- Hot dip Galvanized-Min. 550 gm/m2 conforming to MORTH & AASHTO M180
- Spacer length 330 (for W-Beam) mm to 546 mm (For Thrie-Beam) or as per Customer Requirements
Hot dip Galvanized bolts, Washer & Nuts conforming to IS 1367 Part-XIII of Grade 4.6 MS.16 mm dia. X 40 mm, Button Head Bolts for W /Thrie Beam to W /Thrie Beam & Beam to spacer connection 16 mm dia X 40mm Hexagonal Head type Bolts.